Activated charcoal complexion bar
A great deep cleansing natural body and complexion soap made with bamboo charcoal, brazilian clay and tea tree oil. Charcoal adsorbs (yes, adsorbs) dirt and debris from pores leaving skin clean, soft and smooth and black clay helps replenish depleted minerals.
- Activated Charcoal - activated charcoal is charcoal that has been heated in such a way that it creates spaces & a large surface area that can help trap chemicals and impurities. Charcoal helps absorb and draw out oil and impurities from the skin.
- Brazilian Clay is particularly good for sensitive skin and helps absorb oil from the skin.
- Olive, Coconut, Avocado, Castor Oils & Cacoa & Shea Butters deeply penetrate and moisturise to leave your skin smooth & soft.
- Aloe vera (Barbadensis) - Aloe vera is used for it’s refreshing, soothing and restorative properties. It can help with flaky & dry skin, and in treating wounds and burns (including sunburn). It can help protect & moisturise the skin. It contains antioxidants including beta carotene, vitamin C and E. Aloe Vera is a cactus plant, the part used is the gel inside the leaves.
- A Few Other Pointers:
- Use warm, not hot, water to wash your face.
- Use cool water as a final rinse to close your pores.
- Apply a moisturizer immediately after washing your face while skin is still damp.
- Vegan: Our Facial Cleanser range is well suited to people with allergy to dairy products or those who prefer products made with vegetable, mineral and botanical ingredients only.