100% natural nursing balm
Breastfeeding isn't only about feeding. It is a time for special bonding between mum and baby as the baby feels nurtured by the warmth of a mother's body and the sound of her voice.
The skin on the nipples is very sensitive and the early days of breastfeeding can sometimes mean sore, chapped or cracked nipples. Our safe, soothing natural Nursing Balm may help prevent sensitive, sore nipples from interfering with that special snuggling time.
- Forms a protective moisturizing barrier to prevent excessive dryness and help ease and naturally heal sore or chapped nipples
- Botanical infused oil helps soothe and heal
- Olive oil and shea butter deeply hydrate skin to keep nipples soft
- Ingredients are safe for babies, so no need to wash it off before nursing!
- Great for jogger’s nipples too!
HOW TO USE: Many women ask if they need to do something to prepare their nipples for breastfeeding. As you go through pregnancy, natural hormonal changes are already preparing your nipples for feeding. You may notice that the areola becomes darker and the nipple texture changes. Although you need no preparation, some women find it helpful to gently massage a light layer of Balm over the nipple and areola a few weeks before their due date.
Once breastfeeding begins:
- Continue to use the Nursing Balm while breastfeeding
- Apply as needed and after each feeding
- Be sure the nipples are dry before application
- All ingredients are safe for ingestion, so no need to wash off before nursing
INGREDIENTS: Sunflower oil, Olive oil, Evening primrose, Shea butter, Candelilla wax, Calendula infused oil