Trim the wick to about 2cm. There is no need to remove the Crystal, unless YOU want to. Light your candle in a well-ventilated safe space. Never leave a candle unattended or in reach of children or pets. Always keep candles in sight when in use.
Let the candle burn for at least 1 x hour or so that a “melt pool” is created to the edge of your jar, this is the candles memory. The wax will melt around your crystal.
Always remember to blow your candle out when you leave the room or go to bed.
Before you light the candle again, we recommend that you trim the wick 2-3cm from the surface of the wax, to ensure a consistent flame.
We recommend that you burn the candle for no more than 4 hours at a time. When you are ready to remove your crystal, simply wash with warm soapy water . Now you can place somewhere special and enjoy!