Palo Santo with Selenite
Palo Santo - “holy wood” is a fallen wood from a sweet, fragrant tree that grows in South America. It belongs to the citrus family & is related to both frankincense & myrrh. For centuries, the Incas, Shamans, medicine people & Indigenous communities in South America have used this powerful form of tree medicine for energy clearing, healing & spiritual cleansing.
Selenite Bar - A versatile crystal tool that may be used for energy cleansing, balancing, healing & protection. Often referred to as “liquid light,” Selenite has the ability to quickly unblock stagnant, stuck energy - realigning & promoting a healthy, smooth energy flow.
To Use: Light the end of the Palo Santo stick as you would a incense or candle. Let the flame burn for 30 seconds or so and gently blow out flame so you are left with a gorgeous soft smoke. Say aloud or silently, "I ask that the plant spirit of Palo Santo please infuse this space with blessings." To fill your space with blessings, start at the front door and walk clockwise through it with your Palo Santo. You can "wash" the smoke over yourself, other people, crystals, and objects that you wish to clear. You may need to re-light a few times but consider this part of your meditation.
Each Palo Santo stick is approx 10cm long
FLOWER'S WILL VARY, DEPENDING ON SEASONAL AVAILABILITY
- Our Palo Santo has died naturally & is sustainably sourced so the tree itself is not harmed & the integrity of the wood is sustained for powerful ceremonial use.
- Each piece is natural & unique. Size & colour varies from piece to piece.
- Please remember to always exercise care & caution when working with fire & energies.
- Smudge in a well ventilated area. Always use with a fire safe holder or bowl & place on a level, heat resistant surface. Ensure ash & embers are caught safely.
- Keep out of reach of children & pets.
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or suffer from asthma or other respiratory issues.
- Never leave burning smudge products unattended.
Sustainably harvested Californian White Sage.
Australian grown and harvested Wild flowers (seasonal)
VEGAN - Cruelty Free
VEGAN - Cruelty Free
No Ingredients that are used for our products have been tested on animals